- Can be used with wood, aluminium and steel frames.
- Concealed hinge for flush to wall indoor application
- 3D adjustment (horizontal +3/-1.5 mm, vertical +/- 2.5 mm, flush +/- 1 mm)
- Maintenance-free slide bearings
- Wide range of finishes
- Load capacity 40 Kg with 2 hinges per door
- Opening angle 180’
- Minimum door panel thickness 32 mm.
A concealed hinge made of high resistance steel /POM C and ZAMK alloy for flush doors and frames made of wood, steel and aluminium. 40kg capacity with 2 hinges. Opening angle up to 180°, minimum door thickness of 32mm, anti-wear bushings that don't need lubrication / maintenance, universal for right- or left-hand doors. They can be adjusted in a regular way, all the adjustments are independent, assisted and self-supporting. Adjustments: horizontal +3,0 /- 1,5 mm, vertical + /- 2,5 mm, planar +/- 1mm. Finishes...