Technical drawings and photos
- Can be used with timber, steel and aluminium frames.
- Self-centring concealed hinge for flush to wall internal doors. Reversible panel. Can be used with cladding on the door and frame construction.Can be used with thin doors and internal step-shaped recess doors.
- 3D continuously adjustable (side +3,0/-2,0 mm, height +/-3,0 mm, compression +/-1,0 mm)
- Maintenance-free slide bearings.
- Wide range of finishes.
- Load capacity 60 Kg with 3 hinges.
- Opening angle 180’
- Minimum door thickness 35 mm.
A concealed hinge for flush doors with wooden, steel and aluminium frames. Load capacity up to 60 kg with 3 hinges, 180°opening angle with the minimum door thickness of 35mm. Wear-resistant bushings, lubrication/maintenance not required, reversible for right- and left-hand doors RH/LH.
3D-adjustable, all adjustments are indipendent, tool-aided and self-loading. Adjustments: horizontal + 3,0/-2,0 mm, vertical +/- 3,0 mm, depth +/- 1,0 mm. Finishes..