- Can be used with wood, steel and aluminium frames.
- Concealed hinge for cladding on the door and frame construction. Door flush with the frame.
- Can accommodate door casing up to 12 mm.
- 3D continuously adjustable (side +2,0/-1,5mm, height +/-2,5mm, compression +/-1,0mm)
- Maintenance-free slide bearings.
- Wide range of finishes.
- Load capacity 60 Kg with 2 hinges
- Opening angle 180’
- Minimum door thickness 38 mm.
A concealed hinge made of highly resistant steel and zamak for flush offset doors with architrave overlap up to 12mm and wooden, steel and aluminium frames. Load capacity up to 60 kg with 2 hinges, 180°opening angle with the minimum door thickness of 38mm. Wear-resistant bushings, lubrication/maintenance not required, reversible for right- and left-hand doors RH/LH.
3D-adjustable, all adjustments are indipendent, horizontal adjustment is tool-aided and self-loading. Adjustments: horizontal + 2,0/-1,5 mm, vertical +/- 2,5 mm, depth +/- 1,0 mm. Finishes..