- Can be used with wood, steel and aluminium frames.
- Concealed hinge for cladding on the door and frame construction. Door flush with the frame.
- Can accommodate door casing up to 13 mm.
- 3D continuously adjustable (side +3,0/-2,0mm, height +/-3,0mm, compression +/-1,0mm)
- Maintenance-free slide bearings.
- Wide range of finishes.
- Load capacity 60 Kg with 3 hinges
- Opening angle 180’
- Minimum door thickness 45 mm.
A concealed hinge for flush offset doors with architrave overlap up to 13mm and wooden, steel and aluminium frames. Load capacity up to 60 kg with 3 hinges, 180°opening angle with the minimum door thickness of 45mm. Wear-resistant bushings, lubrication/maintenance not required, reversible for right- and left-hand doors RH/LH.
3D-adjustable, all adjustments are indipendent, tool-aided and self-loading. Adjustments: horizontal + 3,0/-2,0 mm, vertical +/- 3,0 mm, depth +/- 1,0 mm. Finishes..