Technical drawings and photos
- Can be used with wood, steel and aluminium frames.
- Hinge for rebated (step-shaped) residential doors.
- Hinge for external rebated (step-shaped) door leaves.
- 3D continuously adjustable (side +3,0/-2,0 mm, height +/-3,0 mm, compression +/-1,0 mm)
- Maintenance-free slide bearings.
- Three available finishes.
- Load capacity 45 Kg with 2 hinges, 60 Kg with 3 hinges
- Opening angle 160’
- Minimum door thickness 39 mm.
A concealed hinge for rebated doors with wooden, steel and aluminium frames. The maximum dimension of the rebated edge 10x10mm. Load capacity up to 45 kg with 2 hinges, 60 kg with three hinges, 160°opening angle with the minimum door thickness of 39mm. Wear-resistant bushings, lubrication/maintenance not required, reversible for right- and left-hand doors RH/LH.
3D-adjustable, all adjustments are indipendent, tool-aided and self-loading. Adjustments: horizontal + 3,0/-2,0 mm, vertical +/- 3,0 mm, depth +/- 1,0 mm. Finishes..