- Can be used with timber, steel and aluminium frames.
- Concealed hinge for interiors flush to wall doors or rebated.
- Can be used with thin doors and internal step-shaped recess doors.
- Can be used on cabinet doors for furniture.
- 3D continuously adjustable (side + /- 3,0 mm, height + /- 3,0 mm, compression + /- 1,5 mm)
- Maintenance-free slide bearings.
- Wide range of finishes.
- Load capacity 60 Kg with 2 hinges.
- Opening angle 180’
- Minimum door thickness 25 mm.
A concealed hinge made of high resistance steel and ZAMAK alloy for flush doors and/or any possible rebate application, for frames made of wood, steel and aluminium. 60kg capacity with 2 hinges. Opening angle up to 180°, ‘’slim’’ solution with a minimum door thickness of 25mm, anti-wear bushings that don't need lubrication / maintenance, universal for right- or left-hand doors. They can be adjusted in a regular way, all the adjustments are independent, horizontal adjustment is assisted and self-supporting. Adjustments: horizontal + /- 3,0 mm, vertical + /- 3,0 mm, planar +/- 1,5mm. Finishes...