- Can be used with timber, steel and aluminium frames.
- Concealed hinge for internal flush to wall doors. Reversible panel. Can be used with cladding on the door and frame construction.
- Self-centring on door leaves 35-45 mm thick.
- 3D continuously adjustable (side +2,0/-1,5 mm, height +/-2,5 mm, compression +/-1,0 mm)
- Maintenance-free slide bearings.
- Wide range of finishes.
- Load capacity 60 Kg with 2 hinges.
- Opening angle 180’
- Minimum door thickness 35 mm.
A concealed hinge made of highly resistant steel for flush doors with wooden, steel and aluminium frames. Load capacity up to 60 kg with 2 hinges, 180°opening angle with the minimum door thickness of 35mm. Wear-resistant bushings, lubrication/maintenance not required, reversible for right- and left-hand doors RH/LH. Centered for door installation panel from 35-45 mm.
3D-adjustable, all adjustments are indipendent, horizontal adjustment is tool-aided and self-loading. Adjustments: horizontal + 2,0/-1,5 mm, vertical +/- 2,5 mm, depth +/- 1,0 mm. Finishes..